About Me

My name is Sophie Tate. I am currently 23 years old. I have just completed a masters in Publishing. 
I have been blogging since I was around 18 but I decided to take a break two years ago as I wasn't enjoying it anymore. I was doing a degree in Creative Writing and I felt like I was too focused on my university work to write anything else. However, after taking a break, I have a realised how much I love to write and how much I have missed my little blog, so I am back. 

My posts will vary, as I have a lot of different interests, however these are some of the topics I would like to feature on my blog: 
  • Book Reviews 
  • My own short stories and poetry 
  • Food
  • Lifestyle 
  • University
  • Fashion  
If any of these topics tickle your fancy, subscribe to me to receive notifications when I post. 

Comments

Popular Posts